10 lines on Good Manners short Essay

Manners for kids to be dealt specifically for ' phone manners', ' School manners' etc. We must also learn 'teaching manners to kids'. We can use manner worksheetsalso to teach in an interesting way. Many parents have no time to write a suitable essay for their son or daughter. This essay will give an idea to make this essay according to their requirement. 1. I say please before requesting. 2. I say thank you when someone give me something. 3.I wash my hand before eating any thing. 4. I eat on dining table always with my parent. 5. I go to bed early. 6. I get up early in the morning. 7. I obey to elders. 8. I listen carefully. 9. I do not skip in the line (queue) 10. I apologize for my mistake. 11. I cover my mouth when I sneeze or cough. 12. I respect teachers. 13. I say hello properly.
Share on Google Plus

About K. M. Emrul Hasan

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment