My Dream As a Minister Essay

*.I have a dream of becoming a minister. *.Nobody wants to become a minister. *.It is very unfortunate to the future of the nation. *.Good boy must come forward to choose this as a dream. *.Good boys had not chosen this profession that is why my country is suffering from badness of corruption and many illegal activities. *.If M.K.Gandhi and other many great leaders would not come forward then we would still remain in slavery. *.I like to take the responsible for the welfare of our country. *.I hate those who only criticise politician. *.They have not taken the responsibility for serving nation and that is why they should not critics others. *.Who want to become only doctors and engineers , actually they think to earn money for themselves and sitting in the lawn of his house with a cup of tea with his family and only enjoy his life. *.The dream of these types of person is very conservative to discuss about countryand minister's activities. *.Good Ministers are taking great responsibility for serving people. *.Ministers work hard to gain public vote. *.It is not easy as anybody think simply to take in confidence to the mass of people. *.It is unfortunate that few ministers have done wrong to the nation. *.But it is the minister only who can deliver the great policy for the goodness of the nation. *.These are the few reasons why I want to become a minister. *.I want to see my country growing and growing *.I want to see the golden picture of my country in my future.
Share on Google Plus

About K. M. Emrul Hasan

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment